• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic

Cleared SCWCD 5.0 with 91%  RSS feed

 
Ranch Hand
Posts: 45
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Hi Friends..........

Yesterday i hav passed SCWCD 5.0 with 91%...i am very happy with my score though i'm expecting more than that....

Thanks to
*HFSJ.......a very nice book,
*JavaRanch forum...and specially thanks to Ankit,Chinmaya,and Christophe..
*Enthuware_JwebPlus_V4 .
*Mikalai Zaikin notes

I had read the HFSJ book 4-5 times,solved all mock exams from enthuware,javaranch,javabeat,.and this forum is very helpful..many doubts get cleared here...actually i think that exam is very easy as compared to scjp...3-4 questions on design pattern and el are very confusing...otherwise it was not much hard....

Thanks once again to all........
 
Ranch Hand
Posts: 664
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Congratulations Geet.
Seeing your questions and answers in the forum...
Nice to know you passed with a great score!
Keep up the hard work!
 
Marshal
Posts: 5771
792
Chrome Eclipse IDE Google App Engine IntelliJ IDE jQuery Postgres Database Tomcat Server
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Congratulations
 
Ranch Hand
Posts: 352
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
congratzzzz whts next?
 
Ranch Hand
Posts: 296
Eclipse IDE Firefox Browser Tomcat Server
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Congrats......
 
Greenhorn
Posts: 2
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
hi, This is moin.
I have cleared scjp.please tell be about scwcd and also tell me which books are best for scwcd
 
Harshana Dias
Ranch Hand
Posts: 352
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

sayed moin ahmed wrote:please tell be about scwcd and also tell me which books are best for scwcd



check this

Head First is a good book for a bigineer
 
Sheriff
Posts: 14691
16
Eclipse IDE Ubuntu VI Editor
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Congratulations
 
sayed moin ahmed
Greenhorn
Posts: 2
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
please tell me other books of scwcd except Kathy Sierra,because i have that
 
Ranch Hand
Posts: 437
Java Oracle
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Congratulations.
 
Sheriff
Posts: 9610
37
Android Google Web Toolkit Hibernate IntelliJ IDE Java Spring
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Congrats

sayed moin ahmed wrote:please tell me other books of scwcd except Kathy Sierra,because i have that



You can try Sun Certified Web Component Developer Study Companion. Read the forum for more discussions about the book like reviews and authors comments...
 
Greenhorn
Posts: 1
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

geet rahane wrote:Hi Friends..........

Yesterday i hav passed SCWCD 5.0 with 91%...i am very happy with my score though i'm expecting more than that....

Thanks to
*HFSJ.......a very nice book,
*JavaRanch forum...and specially thanks to Ankit,Chinmaya,and Christophe..
*Enthuware_JwebPlus_V4 .
*Mikalai Zaikin notes

I had read the HFSJ book 4-5 times,solved all mock exams from enthuware,javaranch,javabeat,.and this forum is very helpful..many doubts get cleared here...actually i think that exam is very easy as compared to scjp...3-4 questions on design pattern and el are very confusing...otherwise it was not much hard....

Thanks once again to all........




Hi ,

Congratulations...
 
Ranch Hand
Posts: 119
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Congrats!!!
Nice preparation!
 
Ranch Hand
Posts: 1880
Firefox Browser Java
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
congrats!!
 
Christophe Verré
Sheriff
Posts: 14691
16
Eclipse IDE Ubuntu VI Editor
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Roja Bharadwaj, please check your private messages.
 
Ranch Hand
Posts: 689
Eclipse IDE Java Scala
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Congratulations !!!
 
Greenhorn
Posts: 6
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Congrats!!!
 
Greenhorn
Posts: 18
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Congratulations!
 
Ranch Hand
Posts: 3433
17
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Congratulations !

Glad to know my WCD notes helped.

regards,
MZ
 
Ranch Hand
Posts: 62
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
congrats
 
Bartender
Posts: 2289
3
Eclipse IDE Java Spring
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Congrats, champion!
 
Ranch Hand
Posts: 3389
Mac MySQL Database Tomcat Server
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Congrats
 
It is sorta covered in the JavaRanch Style Guide.
  • Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic
Boost this thread!