1. There are unnecessarily used session variables and attributes once the work with that variables is done, i need to trace them out and pull them out from the session, so as to reduce the session data and improve the performance as a whole
2. There are so many reports generated using our application, for each of these reports there is search criterion option provided, it acts as filter for reports, some of search criterion is very huge like, entire users list their locations are fetched and stored in the session, instead of storing them in the session we need to hit the server and get the list on every time, which decreases the data in the session.
3. The steps to make all the existing beans serializable.
4. In one of the feature in the application, we are generating the information using sessions, we need to move this session stuff to a bean and whenever required need to load the data, what are the ways for moving the logic from sessions to java beans, what are the things needs to implemented.
Kiran Chintha wrote:4. For fourth item, could you please guide me out, with your analysis as i am not able to clearly understand the change you are suggesting for this implementation.
1. I will implement the tracking as suggested by you for the first item.
2. For second item, we are not using any ORM tool for this report generation right now, could you provide any further analysis for the same.
4. For fourth item, could you please guide me out, with your analysis as i am not able to clearly understand the change you are suggesting for this implementation.