I have a few doubts regarding the preparation for SCBCD 5 exam.
1) In EJB3.0 Core Specification there are a few chapters as follows
Chapter 7 - Client View of an EJB
2.1 Entity Bean
Chapter 8 - EJB 2.1 Entity Bean Component Contract for Container-Managed Persistence
Chapter 9 - EJB QL: EJB 2.1 Query Language for Container-Managed Persistence Query Methods
Chapter 10 - EJB 2.1 Entity Bean Component Contract for Bean-Managed Persistence
Chapter 11 - EJB 1.1 Entity Bean Component Contract for Container-Managed Persistence
Do i need to go through these chapters for the exam?
2) Will there be any questions on EJB3.0 and Web-services other than the one specified in the SCBCD Objective ("Identify correct and incorrect statements or examples about implementing a session bean as a web service endpoint, including rules for writing a web service endpoint interface and use of the @WebService and @WebMethod annotations.
3) Will there be any questions on performance and scalability of EJB3.0? (there is a whole chapter dedicated to this in "EJB3.0 In Action")
4) Which is a better exam simulator (or should i purchase both of them)
The Enthuware (or)
5) Do we need to memorize all the meta data Annotations and elements of different deployment descriptors(persistence.xml, orm.xml, ejb-jar.xml)
Could anyone please clarify the above doubts so that i can concentrate on Objective specific topics for the exam rather than those which are not required for the exam.
Thanks in Advance