This week's book giveaway is in the Java 9 forum. We're giving away four copies of Java 9 Modularity: Patterns and Practices for Developing Maintainable Applications and have Sander Mak & Paul Bakker on-line! See this thread for details.
I identified the following topics which we can ignore from the notes and books based on old SCEA are,
1. Legacy Connectivity is gone.
2. Protocols is gone.
3. Old Messaging is gone.
4. Internationalization is gone.
I saw above in here.
1.legacy connectivity is gone? means no corba stuff?
2. Protocols is gone？ means no IIOP, JRMP, IDL stuff?
3. Old Messaging is gone? old messaging? can someone remind me what's new in messaging?
4. Internationalization is gone. I understand this...