JDebugTool 4.3.1 - Graphical Java Debugger
posted 7 years ago
The JDebugTool Java debugger from debugtools.com LLC is a:
- Standalone graphical Java debugger.
- Built on top of the standard JPDA (Java Platform Debugger Architecture).
- Is itself written in Java.
- Features an intuitive and graphical Java Swing GUI.
- Context-sensitive Help Viewer.
JDebugTool 4.3.1 new features:
- In this release, simply click on a variable in the source window, and then right-click and select Inspect (to drill down into an object's fields), toString (to invoke the toString method), or Watch (to add to a Watch Panel).
- Source code tool tips now also display interface names that an object implements.
30 day trial. Personal, Company and Academic licenses.
For more information: