• Post Reply
  • Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic

Uploading timed out

 
Lann Lu
Ranch Hand
Posts: 45
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Hi, Guys,

Yesterday I was trying to upload my assignment for SCEA 5 part 2. The uploading was very slow and eventually timed out.
I tried to send email to who2contact@sun.com, not response.

And my jar file was not big (< 400K)

Do you have idea what to do?

Thanks in advance!


 
Lann Lu
Ranch Hand
Posts: 45
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
And I sent 3 email. No reply.
Anybody knows any number I can contact Sun or test center?

Thanks!
 
prathap venkata naga yelugula
Ranch Hand
Posts: 254
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Hi Lu,
Did you check with Jar file size properly.May be More than required (approx 1 MB) or Not.
I have read one of our previous posts generated by Ranchers.Please check those posts i tried but i am failed to find in which post our friends posted
regarding size and upload information.

Cheers!
Prathap.
 
srees Nivas
Ranch Hand
Posts: 51
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Lann Lu wrote:And I sent 3 email. No reply.
Anybody knows any number I can contact Sun or test center?

Thanks!


Hi Lann Lu,

Here is the Sun training # 800-422-8020, this may be helpful for you.

Prometric contact numbers:

America: http://www.prometric.com/Sun/Americas.htm
Asia Pacific : http://www.prometric.com/Sun/APACIT.htm
EMEA : http://www.prometric.com/Sun/EMEAIT.htm

When I had problems related to assignment upload permissions, I think I contacted either above mentioned sun number or 800-853-6769 (America).

Best regards,
Sri.
 
Lann Lu
Ranch Hand
Posts: 45
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
pratap venkata naga yelugula wrote:Hi Lu,
Did you check with Jar file size properly.May be More than required (approx 1 MB) or Not.
I have read one of our previous posts generated by Ranchers.Please check those posts i tried but i am failed to find in which post our friends posted
regarding size and upload information.

Cheers!
Prathap.


Hi, Prathap,

Thanks a lot for your reply.

My jar file was not big (< 400K)

Regards,
 
Lann Lu
Ranch Hand
Posts: 45
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
srees Nivas wrote:
Lann Lu wrote:And I sent 3 email. No reply.
Anybody knows any number I can contact Sun or test center?

Thanks!


Hi Lann Lu,

Here is the Sun training # 800-422-8020, this may be helpful for you.

Prometric contact numbers:

America: http://www.prometric.com/Sun/Americas.htm
Asia Pacific : http://www.prometric.com/Sun/APACIT.htm
EMEA : http://www.prometric.com/Sun/EMEAIT.htm

When I had problems related to assignment upload permissions, I think I contacted either above mentioned sun number or 800-853-6769 (America).

Best regards,
Sri.


Hi, Sri.,

Thanks a lot for your help! I really appreciate it.

Best Regards,
 
  • Post Reply
  • Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic