I have an issue:
I jave two jsp's jspone and jsptwo and two servlets Servone and Servtwo.
Steps I am supposed to do:
1. Enter data in jspone
2. Click on Submit to ServletOne(using <Form> tag)
3. Collect the values in servlet one and set the values to ValueObjectOne.
4. Set CaluObjectOne to request object.
5. Using RequestDispatcher(request.getRequestDispatcher()) forward to jsptwo.
6. Declare <%@Usebean ...%> in jsptwo
7. Enter the values in jsptwo and submit the form
8. Use ServletTwo and collect ValueObjectOne and ValueObjectTwo(Generated from jsptwo) --> //Here I am failing. I am getting both the
//valueObjects as null
Unless the object is in the HttpSession, it is gone once the request is done. This would we when the JSP finishes rendering. If you don't want to use the session, you can pass the fields in the object via a forum and create a new object.