I'm thinking of discovering the world of these new devices, iPhone and Android
I'm not sure which platform to pick, here are my thoughts:
* A very well designed platform and API
* Attractive interfaces
* Could make money to me
* The platform where innovations sparks.
* I already have a Mac
* I don't know any thing about Objective-C
* All people know it
* I could do iPad applications in the future
knowledge under my belt
* Tons of Java tools
* Not mature and proved
* Popular among developers, not regular users
* Not that attractive
So, I can pick Android so easily but it is like swimming in dark water
, you don't know what is next.
iPhone on the other hand is much much better investment but I have to sacrifice about ten years of Java.
Maybe I'm wrong and I would like to hear your opinions all.
Thanks for help and time.