This week's book giveaways are in the Jython/Python and Object-Oriented programming forums. We're giving away four copies each of Machine Learning for Business: Using Amazon SageMaker and Jupyter and Object Design Style Guide and have the authors on-line! See this thread and this one for details.
* 2.5 year of professional experience in Developing Software.
* Domain knowledge: Insurance, Mutual Fund, Customer Relationship Management.
* Having deep exposure and experience in Web related projects using JAVA, J2EE Architecture.
* Involved in web-based technologies like Servlets, JSP and Struts Frame work and Databases such as MS SQL and MySQL (including basic DBA activities)
* In-depth and hands-on knowledge in Spring 2.5 and Hibernate 3
* Comprehensive understanding of Web Application Architecture and Web Application Security.
* Expertise in tools like Eclipse, NetBeans and Subversion
* Analytical, Self Starter, Self Motivated & Quick Learner.
* Developed SaaS platform for small and medium size Financial Advisors that offered an integrated operating platform for Mutual Fund and Insurance product distribution.
SCRIPTING LANGUAGES HTML, Java Script
DATABASES MS-Access, MYSQL5.0,MS Sql-Server 2005
WEB SERVER Apache, Tomcat APPLICATION SERVER Jboss J2EE STACK J2EE, JDBC, JSP, SERVLET, STRUTS,SPRING 2.5,JAAS,Single Sign On, JCE
DESKTOP Java swing
TOOLS NetBeans 5.5.1,Eclipse
ORM Hibernate 3
Now I am Looking to change the jobs. If any one interest please contact me through email@example.com.