Berean Group is seeking a J2EE Web Engineer
Job Location : Miramar, FL (South Florida)
Job Duration : 5 months
Scope of work:
The scope of the work is as follows:
1. Creation of design specifications and UML based models.
2. Development of J2EE based secure web applications.
3. Perform unit and integration testing.
4. Investigate and resolve reported defects.
Software development (7 years)
Object oriented systems (5 years)
Web development (5 years)
Experience with the technologies as follows:
2. JSP, Tiles
3. Struts 4. Java, JavaBeans, EJB
5. Rational Application Developer 6.0
6. Websphere Application Server 6.0
7. XML, XSL
8. TSQL (Microsoft SQL server), JDBC 9. Object Oriented Analysis and Design
10. Rational Unified Process (RUP)
Database design and development experience with SQL and mainstream relational database engines such as Oracle and SQL Server.
Development experience with networking protocols (HTTP, TCP/IP, SSL, SMTP, etc.)
Communication skills (verbal and written)
BS in Computer Science, Mathematics or Engineering strongly preferred.
Background checks required:
5 yr statewide criminal
H1 and EAD candidates are Not Allowed
Can not submit candidates through a 3rd party vendor
Must be US Citizen or Perm Resident Only