The problem look like this = ). Will describe it in a few steps
1. The program is an applet 2. It connects to the database with the mysql connector
3. Connector is in the ext library in Java folder
4. Applet works perfecly in the AppletViewer in the netbeans
5. It crashes in the browser
I thought it was the connector fault so I put it in the classpath, but not. I got this error:
I've done some research, but without any real results. I've tried also with firewall turned off.
Have to mention that applet works perfecly before reinstalling the system [ day before ].
Post by:iie o'right
well it occurs that connection was just fine. There wasn' really any mistakes in the code, I had to edit the java.policy file and add this line: