Win a copy of Programmer's Guide to Java SE 8 Oracle Certified Associate (OCA) this week in the OCAJP forum!
  • Post Reply
  • Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic

male beauty

 
Arvind Mahendra
Ranch Hand
Posts: 1162
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
What is your beauty regiment? After a haircut do you ever go for facials or head massages or threadings or waxing or any thing of that nature?
This is a serious question.
 
Monu Tripathi
Rancher
Posts: 1369
1
Android Eclipse IDE Java
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
This is a serious question.

seriously?
 
Rizvan Asgarov
Ranch Hand
Posts: 462
IntelliJ IDE Java Oracle
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Habitually, i go to bathe after my haircut. After that i use hair-drier (sometimes i do these by hair-dresser) and then i use perfume (especially KENZO ).
 
Mike Simmons
Ranch Hand
Posts: 3090
14
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Monu Tripathi wrote:
This is a serious question.

seriously?

No.
 
Monu Tripathi
Rancher
Posts: 1369
1
Android Eclipse IDE Java
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Mike Simmons wrote:
Monu Tripathi wrote:
This is a serious question.

seriously?

No.

This is indefinitely recursive.
 
Devaka Cooray
ExamLab Creator
Marshal
Pie
Posts: 4589
302
Chrome Eclipse IDE Google App Engine IntelliJ IDE jQuery Postgres Database Tomcat Server
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Monu Tripathi wrote:
Mike Simmons wrote:
Monu Tripathi wrote:
This is a serious question.

seriously?

No.

This is indefinitely recursive.

Recursive ?
 
Maneesh Godbole
Saloon Keeper
Posts: 11092
13
Android Eclipse IDE Google Web Toolkit Java Mac Ubuntu
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Arvind Mahendra wrote:What is your beauty regiment?

Regiment?
 
Ankit Garg
Sheriff
Posts: 9528
32
Android Google Web Toolkit Hibernate IntelliJ IDE Java Spring
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Devaka Cooray wrote:
Monu Tripathi wrote:
Mike Simmons wrote:
Monu Tripathi wrote:
This is a serious question.

seriously?

No.

This is indefinitely recursive.

Recursive ?

Yes Recursive it is...
 
Devaka Cooray
ExamLab Creator
Marshal
Pie
Posts: 4589
302
Chrome Eclipse IDE Google App Engine IntelliJ IDE jQuery Postgres Database Tomcat Server
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Ankit Garg wrote:
Devaka Cooray wrote:
Monu Tripathi wrote:
Mike Simmons wrote:
Monu Tripathi wrote:
This is a serious question.

seriously?

No.

This is indefinitely recursive.

Recursive ?

Yes Recursive it is...

Oh, recursive, thanks
 
Ankit Garg
Sheriff
Posts: 9528
32
Android Google Web Toolkit Hibernate IntelliJ IDE Java Spring
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Devaka Cooray wrote:
Ankit Garg wrote:
Devaka Cooray wrote:
Monu Tripathi wrote:
Mike Simmons wrote:
Monu Tripathi wrote:
This is a serious question.

seriously?

No.

This is indefinitely recursive.

Recursive ?

Yes Recursive it is...

Oh, recursive, thanks

You should've known that from the beginning
 
Monu Tripathi
Rancher
Posts: 1369
1
Android Eclipse IDE Java
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Ankit Garg wrote:
Devaka Cooray wrote:
Ankit Garg wrote:
Devaka Cooray wrote:
Monu Tripathi wrote:
Mike Simmons wrote:
Monu Tripathi wrote:
This is a serious question.

seriously?

No.

This is indefinitely recursive.

Recursive ?

Yes Recursive it is...

Oh, recursive, thanks

You should've known that from the beginning

Seriously!
 
Vikas Kapoor
Ranch Hand
Posts: 1374
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Stress testing
 
Devaka Cooray
ExamLab Creator
Marshal
Pie
Posts: 4589
302
Chrome Eclipse IDE Google App Engine IntelliJ IDE jQuery Postgres Database Tomcat Server
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Monu Tripathi wrote:
Ankit Garg wrote:
Devaka Cooray wrote:
Ankit Garg wrote:
Devaka Cooray wrote:
Monu Tripathi wrote:
Mike Simmons wrote:
Monu Tripathi wrote:
This is a serious question.

seriously?

No.

This is indefinitely recursive.

Recursive ?

Yes Recursive it is...

Oh, recursive, thanks

You should've known that from the beginning

Seriously!

 
Arvind Mahendra
Ranch Hand
Posts: 1162
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
break;
 
fred rosenberger
lowercase baba
Bartender
Posts: 12185
34
Chrome Java Linux
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
nothing on a regular basis by any means...but I have gotten facials, manicures, pedicures, and full body massages before.
 
marc weber
Sheriff
Posts: 11343
Java Mac Safari
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Thank you all. I consider it an honor just to be nominated.
 
Ernest Friedman-Hill
author and iconoclast
Marshal
Pie
Posts: 24212
35
Chrome Eclipse IDE Mac OS X
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
marc --

You make me angry.

(hope that's not too obscure.)
 
Paul Clapham
Sheriff
Posts: 21319
32
Eclipse IDE Firefox Browser MySQL Database
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
marc weber wrote:Thank you all. I consider it an honor just to be nominated.

And perhaps some day you will be nominated.

(imagine smiley of pigs flying here because I can't find one)
 
Mike Simmons
Ranch Hand
Posts: 3090
14
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
 
Maneesh Godbole
Saloon Keeper
Posts: 11092
13
Android Eclipse IDE Google Web Toolkit Java Mac Ubuntu
 
Monu Tripathi
Rancher
Posts: 1369
1
Android Eclipse IDE Java
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
those pigs have to be pink!
 
Rizvan Asgarov
Ranch Hand
Posts: 462
IntelliJ IDE Java Oracle
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
fred rosenberger wrote: nothing on a regular basis by any means...

It is possible that you have overlooked my post.
 
Mike Simmons
Ranch Hand
Posts: 3090
14
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Rizvan Asgarov wrote:
fred rosenberger wrote: nothing on a regular basis by any means...

It is possible that you have overlooked my post.

It is possible Fred was talking only of his own experiences, not yours, and thus his post was unrelated to yours. Other than that both of you were responding to the original poster.
 
Bear Bibeault
Author and ninkuma
Marshal
Pie
Posts: 65115
89
IntelliJ IDE Java jQuery Mac Mac OS X
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
I don't need no stinking regimen, I'm just naturally beautiful!
 
Vishal Hegde
Ranch Hand
Posts: 1077
Java Windows
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
VIRUS ATTACK break not working after all also pigs seen flying in the posts..PIGFLU

Devaka Cooray wrote:
Monu Tripathi wrote:
Ankit Garg wrote:
Devaka Cooray wrote:
Ankit Garg wrote:
Devaka Cooray wrote:
Monu Tripathi wrote:
Mike Simmons wrote:
Monu Tripathi wrote:
This is a serious question.

seriously?

No.

This is indefinitely recursive.

Recursive ?

Yes Recursive it is...

Oh, recursive, thanks

You should've known that from the beginning

Seriously!

 
Ankit Garg
Sheriff
Posts: 9528
32
Android Google Web Toolkit Hibernate IntelliJ IDE Java Spring
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Vishal Hegde wrote:VIRUS ATTACK break not working after all also pigs seen flying in the posts..PIGFLU

Devaka Cooray wrote:
Monu Tripathi wrote:
Ankit Garg wrote:
Devaka Cooray wrote:
Ankit Garg wrote:
Devaka Cooray wrote:
Monu Tripathi wrote:
Mike Simmons wrote:
Monu Tripathi wrote:
This is a serious question.

seriously?

No.

This is indefinitely recursive.

Recursive ?

Yes Recursive it is...

Oh, recursive, thanks

You should've known that from the beginning

Seriously!


I thought there was only Swine Flu
 
Devaka Cooray
ExamLab Creator
Marshal
Pie
Posts: 4589
302
Chrome Eclipse IDE Google App Engine IntelliJ IDE jQuery Postgres Database Tomcat Server
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Ankit Garg wrote:
Vishal Hegde wrote:VIRUS ATTACK break not working after all also pigs seen flying in the posts..PIGFLU

Devaka Cooray wrote:
Monu Tripathi wrote:
Ankit Garg wrote:
Devaka Cooray wrote:
Ankit Garg wrote:
Devaka Cooray wrote:
Monu Tripathi wrote:
Mike Simmons wrote:
Monu Tripathi wrote:
This is a serious question.

seriously?

No.

This is indefinitely recursive.

Recursive ?

Yes Recursive it is...

Oh, recursive, thanks

You should've known that from the beginning

Seriously!


I thought there was only Swine Flu

There was a Swing Flu as well - that was only for Maneesh
 
Arvind Mahendra
Ranch Hand
Posts: 1162
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
to whatever this thread has turned into, flying pigs n all.
I didn't get the nominated part and why Ernest got angry?
Mr Bear, I have no doubt you're a gorgeous man as am I and I mean that in the most non prison sort of way imaginable.
Thanks Manish for that, I always thought it was regiment w/o knowing.
Thanks Rizwan. After washing my hair I also go for conditioner as it softens and makes my hair shine. My cologne of choice is Armani Emporio and Lynx deo spray.
Thanks to anyone else I missed.
 
Ankit Garg
Sheriff
Posts: 9528
32
Android Google Web Toolkit Hibernate IntelliJ IDE Java Spring
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Devaka Cooray wrote:
Ankit Garg wrote:
Vishal Hegde wrote:VIRUS ATTACK break not working after all also pigs seen flying in the posts..PIGFLU

Devaka Cooray wrote:
Monu Tripathi wrote:
Ankit Garg wrote:
Devaka Cooray wrote:
Ankit Garg wrote:
Devaka Cooray wrote:
Monu Tripathi wrote:
Mike Simmons wrote:
Monu Tripathi wrote:
This is a serious question.

seriously?

No.

This is indefinitely recursive.

Recursive ?

Yes Recursive it is...

Oh, recursive, thanks

You should've known that from the beginning

Seriously!


I thought there was only Swine Flu

There was a Swing Flu as well - that was only for Maneesh

Wow that's good, now I know I'm not the only one typing Driver instead of Drivel and similar stuff...
 
Arvind Mahendra
Ranch Hand
Posts: 1162
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
"As we grow old the beauty steals inward." - Ralph Waldo Emerson.
What a lovely quote
 
Monu Tripathi
Rancher
Posts: 1369
1
Android Eclipse IDE Java
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Arvind Mahendra wrote:"As we grow old the beauty steals inward." - Ralph Waldo Emerson.
What a lovely quote

Deja woo!
 
Vishal Hegde
Ranch Hand
Posts: 1077
Java Windows
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Monu Tripathi wrote:
Arvind Mahendra wrote:"As we grow old the beauty steals inward." - Ralph Waldo Emerson.
What a lovely quote

Deja woo!


DEJA VU ....i think i have heard it before too
 
Ankit Garg
Sheriff
Posts: 9528
32
Android Google Web Toolkit Hibernate IntelliJ IDE Java Spring
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Vishal Hegde wrote:
Monu Tripathi wrote:
Arvind Mahendra wrote:"As we grow old the beauty steals inward." - Ralph Waldo Emerson.
What a lovely quote

Deja woo!


DEJA VU ....i think i have heard it before too

I'm having a Deja Vu about you writing this
 
  • Post Reply
  • Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic