We are using GWT application for very large system, we hope to find a
solution as soon as possible.
Below is the description of our system work flow and our problem
EJB 3, Java, GWT(google web toolkit)
EJB Ear File, GUI Ear File, a client to connect between EJB and GUI
How it works?:
- The application is consists of EJB Ear and GUI Ear, each of them are
running on different instance
- The GUI Application is made up of GWT(google web toolkit)
- The GUI Application consists of also an RMI Client Jar to call the
- The EJB Application is made up of EJB 3.
- Sometimes when the user wants to make login, The GUI tier get the
call and passes it to the client tier
described above and hang without any action to go to response page, or
either to the invalid login page.
- On looking to the logs of GUI tier and EJB tier, we found that there
are some output found from the GUI
to the GUI log, and nothing displayed in the EJB Log file
Some trials to detect what is the problem?:
- We were doubt that the client between the EJB Applcaition and GUI
Application hangs or something happened,
So we try to make a special page inside GUI Application which process
is only to initialize the context of EJB,
it initialize the application ,but the application doesn't work.
- We try also to make another application on another instance, all it
have is one page that calls a method in
the client that calls EJB Function, it returns successful response and
returns the output of the function.
I have gone to look for myself. If I should return before I get back, keep me here with this tiny ad: