here is my resume. I am looking for freelance work in java field.
E- mail: email@example.com Ph:5182561003
Seeking a java developer position that will enhance my technical knowledge and work experience.
Professional Work Experiences
1. Web developer - (5/2008 – Present)
Currently working as a web developer student assistant in Cal State Fullerton Student Affairs and Technology Services
where I am developing
• different websites and web applications using JSP and .NET,
• Managing websites using FTP and HTTP servers.
• Created graphics for websites
• performing testing of websites.
2. JEE component and application developer – HCL Technologies (6/2006 – 12/2008)
Worked as a JEE component and application developer at HCL Technologies Inc. (www.hcltech.com) where I developed Employee perks
and coupon usage Web Site using multi layer EJB/Struts/Springframework/Mysql with a few hundred users and Fastpay system using
EJB/ Springframework/SOAP webservice gateway used as a communication layer between BHEL internal website(www.bhel.com) tills and
a backend financial system.
For Employee perks and coupon usage web site I developed
• new functionality, including both back-end and front-end parts in JSP, and Freemarker
• freemarker UI components
• re-implemented existing JSP pages using freemarker
• created Jython WebSphere configuration and project deployment scripts.
• re-implemented backend connector to the financial system because of it’s change
• developed unit tests and functional tests for the new functionality.
For copon usage website
• I developed re-implemented backend connector to the financial balancing system because of it’s change
• migrated the project from WebSphere 5.1 to WebSphere 6.1 EJB3FP, including the migration from
Java 1.4 to Java 5, EJB 2.1 to EJB3.0, code annotation, Ant to Maven 2 .
• performed code refactoring to get an advantage from technologies upgrade including usage of Generics, enums etc...
• developed unit tests and functional tests for the new functionality
3. Software Programmer Intern – Bhart Electnonice Ltd.(www.bharat.com) (5/2006 – 6/2006)
Worked as a software programmer Intern at Bharat Elect. Ltd. Where I worked on Aircraft maintenanace system in Java 1.5 on Tomcat Server using Oracle 10g with HP UNIX 11i and developed jsp pages and queries for the system.
4. IT Trainee – NTPC Ltd (www.ntpc.com )
Worked as an IT Trainee at EDP Department at NTPC Ltd. Where I worked on fax distribution system and developed Python script for
Academic And Personal Projects –
1. Developed Wireless Sensor Network Simmulation System. – (May 2010)
Developed wireless sensor network simulation system for Linux system using Eclipse 3.0 and Java Swing to study communication and
power consumption of sensor nodes. This system is also used for testing anomalies conditions. I developed
• Class hierarchy based Wireless Sensor node Objects Database.
• GUI Simulation system for the Wireless Sensor network using java.
• Simulated LEACH algorithm on Sensor nodes and the effect of it.
• Created a program to generate graph of inter node communication and latency.
2. Developed Coffee shop POS system - (Feb 2009)
Developed Coffee shop POS system application using java on Glassfish and EJB. Developed java beans and instalation and deployement
3. Developed system to control home appliances through phones and computer control smart home. This System is used to control home
appliances through any phone. It was built in C++ on Linux (Red hat 9.0) platform using Gcc and Eclipse environment.
Masters Computer Science Cal State Fullerton CA Expected by 5/2010
Bachelor Tech- Computer Science RKGIT Ghaziabad ( Uttar Pradesh, India) 07/01/06
Platforms Linux 2.4-2.6 (Debian, Red Hat EE, Suse, Gentoo) , BSD Unix, Hp Unix 11i, Windows(9x, xp & vista)
Languages C++, Java 1.4-1.6
Databases Oracle (9i, 10g, 11g) and Mysql 5.0
ORMs JPA, Hibernate
WebApplication Frameworks & Struts 1.x/2.0, Spring Framework 2.0/2.5, Ejb
XML tools Jakarta-Betwixt
IDEs Eclipse 3.0, Netbeans, QT 4 designer
Source Control CVS, SVN, Rational Clearcase
Application Servers Glassfish (v2.1 & v3), WebSpheare 5.1/6.1, Tomcat, Jboss, Rails
1. Founded Computer Club and Linux Users group of RKGIT college.
2. Worked as a social worker in blood donation camps for Tsunami victims in India and Srilanka.
3. Worked with NGOs to promote computer and technical education among the poor children of ruler part of northern India
4. Secured First Position in Karate Belt Test and got double belt promotion in -1994.
5. Successfully completed Photo journal for Shakti Sandesh magazine.
6. Created and hosted Undergrad college website.
bacon. tiny ad:
SKIP - a book about connecting industrious people with elderly land owners