posted 7 years ago
JDebugTool is a lightweight Java™ debugging alternative to a bloated IDE:
- A standalone Java debugger.
- Standards-Based - built on top of the Java Platform Debugger Architecture.
- Cross-Platform - is itself written in Java.
- Remote Debugging - debug locally or across a network.
- User-Friendly - features an intuitive and graphical Java Swing GUI.
JDebugTool 5.0.1 new features:
- This release colorizes the output from the Expressions panel.
- The CLASSPATH dialog now has separate buttons for Add Directory and for Add Jar File.
30 day trial. Personal, Company and Academic licenses.
For more information: