• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic

Exception while calling remote EJB in Websphere 5.1

 
gokul maha
Greenhorn
Posts: 25
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Hi All,

I have two j2ee applications deployed in WAS 5.1 servers. App A is making a remote EJB call to app B.
Recently, I added new ejb method in app B and deployed it in the server.
When calling the new method from app A, it is working fine. But one of the old method call is throwing below exception.
I checked the number of methods in session bean, interface, stub and skeleton classes. They seem to match.
So no clue where to look further. Any help would be much appreciated.


73b4741c ExceptionUtil E CNTR0018E: Non-application exception occurred. Exception data: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 7
at com.ibm.ejs.container.EJSContainer.mapMethodInfo(EJSContainer.java:2450)
at com.ibm.ejs.container.EJSContainer.preInvoke(EJSContainer.java:2501)
at com.ibm.ejs.container.EJSContainer.preInvoke(EJSContainer.java:2488)
at com.test.ejb.EJSRemoteStatelessTestSession_b20585d1.test(Unknown Source)
at com.test.ejb._EJSRemoteStatelessTestSession_b20585d1_Tie.test(_EJSRemoteStatelessTestSession_b20585d1_Tie.java:213)
at com.test.ejb._EJSRemoteStatelessTestSession_b20585d1_Tie._invoke(_EJSRemoteStatelessTestSession_b20585d1_Tie.java:133)
at com.ibm.CORBA.iiop.ServerDelegate.dispatchInvokeHandler(ServerDelegate.java:614)
at com.ibm.CORBA.iiop.ServerDelegate.dispatch(ServerDelegate.java:467)
at com.ibm.rmi.iiop.ORB.process(ORB.java:439)
at com.ibm.CORBA.iiop.ORB.process(ORB.java:1761)
at com.ibm.rmi.iiop.Connection.respondTo(Connection.java:2392)
at com.ibm.rmi.iiop.Connection.doWork(Connection.java:2237)
at com.ibm.rmi.iiop.WorkUnitImpl.doWork(WorkUnitImpl.java:65)
at com.ibm.ejs.oa.pool.PooledThread.run(ThreadPool.java:95)
at com.ibm.ws.util.ThreadPool$Worker.run(ThreadPool.java:937)


Regards,
Gokul
 
Deepak Pant
Ranch Hand
Posts: 446
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
You can use law of elimination to solve this problem. Rollback your changes and deployed App B and check if App A and App B are communicating properly with old method. Then introduce the new method. Also try to do a fresh install of both the apps and also clean the wstemp folder.
 
  • Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic
Boost this thread!