I'm currently looking for a Java/J2EE Applications Developer for a 6 month contract in the Tampa Bay market. Please contact me directly if interested.
Skill Proficiency Experience Description Java / J2EE High 8+ • Java/J2EE programming in JDK versions Java 1.4 – Java 5, Java 6 • Architectural analysis of existing systems, Performance tuning, OO Design, Data Modeling • Has developed B2B, B2C, enterprise and standalone applications.
SOAP / XML High 3+ • Experienced in the development of applications that leverage SOAP • Designed and developed extensive XML structures, DTD, XML Schema • Experienced in XML transformations (XSLT) • Experience with SAX and DOM parsers • Experienced with XMLSpy, Oxygen or other XML development tools.
Platforms High 8+ • UNIX
• Microsoft Vista, XP, 2000
• Intermediate shell scripting.
UML Design High 3+ • Has managed and developed UML development in software engineering.
• Has experience with Rational Rose, Rational RequisitePro, TogetherJ, Together Developer or other UML utilities.
Oracle Medium 3+ • Experience in versions 9i, 10g and/or 11g.
• Has development experience in PL/SQL and stored procedures • Experience with Data modeling.
• Has developed Java based applications that connect to Oracle via JDBC ESB / Middleware / Messaging Medium 3+ • Experienced in Enterprise Services Bus Architecture.
• Experienced in JMS, Websphere MQ
• Experienced in at least 1 EAI middleware products such as WebMethods, SeeBeyond, Vitria, Sonic and Sterling Applications Servers High 8+ • IBM WebSphere – versions 5.x, 6.x, 7.x Struts Medium 3+ • Experienced in Tags, custom tags, Templates, Tiles definition .
Job Preferences (experience in the following areas is a plus but not
• Experience in delivering Web Services in a SOA to the commercial market.
• Experience in Banking and/or Fraud systems • Experience in RUP methodology
Jim Heuser, Resource Consultant
Rita Technology Services
Human Capital Management since 1972
Phone: (813) 289-3000 x216
Fax: (813) 289-8173
Email: jheuser (at) ritatech.com
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/jamesheuser “Rita Is The Answer” for your IT resource needs
There's a way to do it better - find it. -Edison. A better tiny ad: