• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic

Exception during processing: weblogic.xml.schema.binding.SerializationException

 
Ashwin Chathuruthy
Greenhorn
Posts: 4
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
I was trying to create a weblogic webservie to send a list of custom vo's.

I was getting the following error. While calling it.

<env:Envelope xmlns:env="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:soapenc="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
<env:Body>
<env:Fault>
<faultcode>env:Server</faultcode>
<faultstring>Exception during processing: weblogic.xml.schema.binding.SerializationException: type mapping lookup failure on class=class tutorial.sample6.Custom TypeMapping=TYPEMAPPING SIZE=1
ENTRY 1:
class: java.util.List
xsd_type: ['java:language_builtins.util']:stns:List
ser: weblogic.xml.schema.binding.internal.builtin.JavaUtilListCodec@18a80d4
deser: weblogic.xml.schema.binding.internal.builtin.JavaUtilListCodec@101da9
(see Fault Detail for stacktrace)</faultstring>
<detail>
<bea_fault:stacktrace xmlns:bea_fault="http://www.bea.com/servers/wls70/webservice/fault/1.0.0">weblogic.xml.schema.binding.SerializationException: type mapping lookup failure on class=class tutorial.sample6.Custom TypeMapping=TYPEMAPPING SIZE=1
ENTRY 1:
class: java.util.List
xsd_type: ['java:language_builtins.util']:stns:List
ser: weblogic.xml.schema.binding.internal.builtin.JavaUtilListCodec@18a80d4
deser: weblogic.xml.schema.binding.internal.builtin.JavaUtilListCodec@101da9

at weblogic.xml.schema.binding.RuntimeUtils.lookup_serializer(RuntimeUtils.java:131)
at weblogic.xml.schema.binding.internal.builtin.XSDAnyCodec.serialize(XSDAnyCodec.java:71)
at weblogic.xml.schema.binding.internal.builtin.JavaUtilCollectionCodec.serializeOneDimArray(JavaUtilCollectionCodec.java:93)
at weblogic.xml.schema.binding.SoapArrayCodecBase.gatherContents(SoapArrayCodecBase.java:470)
at weblogic.xml.schema.binding.CodecBase.serializeFill(CodecBase.java:297)
at weblogic.xml.schema.binding.CodecBase.serialize_internal(CodecBase.java:234)
at weblogic.xml.schema.binding.CodecBase.serialize(CodecBase.java:193)
at weblogic.xml.schema.binding.RuntimeUtils.invoke_serializer(RuntimeUtils.java:188)
at weblogic.xml.schema.binding.RuntimeUtils.invoke_serializer(RuntimeUtils.java:174)
at weblogic.webservice.core.DefaultPart.invokeSerializer(DefaultPart.java:328)
at weblogic.webservice.core.DefaultPart.toXML(DefaultPart.java:297)
at weblogic.webservice.core.DefaultMessage.toXML(DefaultMessage.java:645)
at weblogic.webservice.core.handler.InvokeHandler.handleRequest(InvokeHandler.java:150)
at weblogic.webservice.core.HandlerChainImpl.handleRequest(HandlerChainImpl.java:143)
at weblogic.webservice.core.DefaultOperation.process(DefaultOperation.java:549)
at weblogic.webservice.server.Dispatcher.process(Dispatcher.java:204)
at weblogic.webservice.server.Dispatcher.doDispatch(Dispatcher.java:176)
at weblogic.webservice.server.Dispatcher.dispatch(Dispatcher.java:96)
at weblogic.webservice.server.WebServiceManager.dispatch(WebServiceManager.java:100)
at weblogic.webservice.server.servlet.WebServiceServlet.serverSideInvoke(WebServiceServlet.java:297)
at weblogic.webservice.server.servlet.ServletBase.doPost(ServletBase.java:498)
at weblogic.webservice.server.servlet.WebServiceServlet.doPost(WebServiceServlet.java:267)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:760)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl$ServletInvocationAction.run(ServletStubImpl.java:1077)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:465)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:348)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.run(WebAppServletContext.java:7047)
at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:321)
at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:121)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.invokeServlet(WebAppServletContext.java:3902)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.execute(ServletRequestImpl.java:2773)
at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:224)
at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:183)</bea_fault:stacktrace>
</detail>
</env:Fault>
</env:Body>
</env:Envelope>
 
Ashwin Chathuruthy
Greenhorn
Posts: 4
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
The issue was that the vo definition was not getting created if I used just the following

package tutorial.sample6;

import java.util.List;
import java.util.ArrayList;
import java.util.Date;

public class HelloWorldService{

public Object helloGenericWorld(){
return "Hi there";
}

public List helloListWorld(){
ArrayList list = new ArrayList();


Custom data = new Custom();
list.add(new Custom());
list.add(new Custom());

return list;
}



}
 
Ashwin Chathuruthy
Greenhorn
Posts: 4
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
And the mapping is created if I add the following method and it works

So final code is

package tutorial.sample6;

import java.util.List;
import java.util.ArrayList;
import java.util.Date;

public class HelloWorldService{

public Object helloGenericWorld(){
return "Hi there";
}

public List helloListWorld(){
ArrayList list = new ArrayList();

Custom data = new Custom();
list.add(new Custom());
list.add(new Custom());

return list;
}

public Custom complexType(Custom data ){
return data;
}


}
 
  • Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic
Boost this thread!