* We can not override final methods.
* Methods declared as private cannot be overridden as they are not visible outside the class.
* Access modifier must be same or less restrictive. For example if super class contains protected you can have public or protected.
* The return type must be same, or it may be co variant return (sub class)
* Must have the same argument list
* We can throw any unchecked exceptions
* We can throw fewer or narrowed checked exceptions
So, you can't return a boxing/unboxing values.
|BSc in Electronic Eng| |SCJP 6.0 91%| |SCWCD 5 92%|