I need information on designing webservices adapter for transforming transfer objects (implemented as EJB 3.0 in WebLogic 10) to web services object (Web service imlementation) and vice versa. The problem is as follows:
Currently the internal application logic is tightly coupled with the external communication:
· MDataWebServices endpoint portType messages are mapped to Java types that are dependent on Java types of others application modules
· MDataWebServices endpoint uses default Java-to-XSD binding
· MDataWebServices endpoint is based on Java-to-WSDL approach
· MDataWebServices endpoint is not versioned
· There is no dependency management integrated in build process.
All above-listed make uncontrolled endpoint WSDL and trouble versioning.
To resolve this issue MData web services subsystem and surrounding infrastructure need to be reorganized.
what tools do we use to solve the problem and what what design patterns can be used here and how?
Those are the largest trousers in the world! Especially when next to this ad: