Register / Login
IIS and weblogic error
posted 6 years ago
Hi Im trying to integrate IIS and weblogic, Could you please help me to work it out, Below are the steps which i followed to integrate IIS and weblogic.
1) installed weblogic in windows server name as
2) installed IIS in another server name as test2.
3) created a directory in IIS server with name IISredirect inside d: and pointed the default website home directory to IISredirect.
4) placed iisproxy.dll and iisforward.dll inside the IISredirect folder and given full control to network service.
5) Added iisproxy.dll file in Application Extension mapping and given extension name as .wlforward and selected the executable permissions as scripts and executables.
6) added iisforward.dll file in isapi filters tab and given extension name as iisforward.
7) created webservice extension and added iisforward.dll and iisproxy.dll files and allowed.
8) created a iisproxy.ini file with below parameters and placed in IISredirect ( iisproxy.dll and iisforward.dll are placed in this directory.)
when i browse the weblogic link using
im able access the login page, but when try to browse using IIS server name instead of weblogic server name like
im getting page cannot be displayed message.
These are the steps i followed, but it's not worked, i see the following error " No match. WL do not need to do anything." in IISforward.log.
Please help me to make it success.
Thanks in Advance.
IIS 7 configuration issue with weblogic10.3 & MS 2008 server
weblogic iis plug-in error
IIS and TOMCAT
Error in Weblogic 8.1 plug-in to IIS on 64-bit Machines
Problem with IIS 5.0 and WebLogic 6.1 - Proxying by file extension