This week's book giveaway is in the NodeJS forum. We're giving away four copies of Serverless Applications with Node.js and have Slobodan Stojanovic & Aleksandar Simovic on-line! See this thread for details.
1) Added tomcat plugins into eclipse 3.5.
2) Created a new tomcat project
3) using the tomcat symbol, which came after adding the plugins started the tomcat.
4) Able to see the http://localhost:8080/ page
Scenario 2 :
1) Created a server using the server window, during this time it was not showing the tomcat projs to deploy. Its showing only the dynamic projects
2) after starting the server through this server window, not able to see the http://localhost:8080/.
Tomcat used is 6.0.20
JDK used is 1.6
Please let me know
1) why is this strange behavior with 'http://localhost:8080/'
2) While creating a server through servers window, why it is not showing tomcat projects??
Thanks & Regards,
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. -Krishnamurti Tiny ad:
global solutions you can do at home or in your backyard