This week's book giveaway is in the Other Languages forum. We're giving away four copies of Functional Reactive Programming and have Stephen Blackheath and Anthony Jones on-line! See this thread for details.
A well established financial services technology company in New York City is seeking an enthusiastic software engineer to join their development team as a senior level developer working on the firm's core trading system on a temporary assignment that could eventually lead to a permanent placement for the right candidate.
The candidate will be responsible for a spectrum of assignments from working on new products, system and product enhancements, and systems architecture to bug fixes. This position will require working together not only with other technologists but, over time, also with business colleagues in the development of the system.
· 7+ years of enterprise software development experience
· 3+ years experience for junior level position
· Excellent Core Java skills
· Enterprise RDBMS (Oracle and/or Sybase)
· Experience with high-speed, high-volume transactional systems
· Good understanding of object-oriented design patterns · Extensive experience in multi-threaded programming
· Java Swing
· Java Message Service (JMS)
· The Java Database Connectivity (JDBC)
Michael Pisano -- 212.204.5169 -- email@example.com The Execu|Search Group
675 Third Avenue- 5th Floor
New York, NY 10017
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook!