Import Netbeans Maven Enterprise Project in Eclipse
posted 6 years ago
we have a Netbeans Maven Project that I want to use in Eclipse. The project contains 2 Web Projects and a EJB Project. When I deploy that application to glassfish I see a single Application in the glassfish admin view. I tried the following steps to import that project to Eclipse:
1. Convert each project to a eclipse project with "mvn eclipse:eclipse"
2. Import those projects as Maven Projects (m2eclipse) to Eclipse
3. I added the "Dynamic Web Project" and JSF Facet to the both Web Projects(Each of the web project has a reference to the EJB project)
4. I added the "EJB Project" Facet to the EJB Project
5. I added a Glassfish Server to the Server tab
With these settings I can add the 3 projects to the Glassfish server. But here comes the problem. When I try to publish/start the server each application will be deployed to glassfish as a single application. Also the publish process failed because some classes cannot be found. I think that occurs because the three projects Eclipse tries to deploy each project for itself and not as one application.
Could you please help me? I doesn´t know how I can get it work...