I am using Rome to parse RSS feeds in my GWT application on Eclipse. When I'm
running the code as a Java application all is well.
But when I'm attempting to do it through GWT I'm getting the
The class in question, com.sun.syndication.io.XmlReader is part of
xerces. I've added the xerces jars (including the impl) to the project
(in Eclipse) but then I get this:
Researching this a bit, I found that there is probably a conflict
between two SAXParserFactoryImpl classes. This problem is associated
with gwt-gears, or gwt-gadgets. But I am not using any of them.
My project is a simple GWT with very little code in it, and it was
generated through the Eclipse plugin. The Rome code is also generic: