Learnpact is fully owned Learning division of Allied Biztech Solutions Private Limited. We offer PHP, MySQL, Dot .NET, Flex, SEO Training with Truly real time projects for aspiring peoplewho are looking for career in IT. The training will help the students master the art of facing technical and HR rounds in Interviews. We provide Job orientedtraining in Rich Internet Application(RIA) [HTML, JAVA SCRIPT, CSS, DOM, PHP, MYSQL], FLASH, PHOTOSHOP,DREAMWEAVER with Advanced concepts in Joomla andSmarty. We specialise in frameworks and cover CakePHP, jQuery, MooTools & Zend Framework. The training process will end with real time project exposure & 100% job assistance.
* Any degree with basic computer knowledge, passed out 2009 & 2010
* Students waiting for results or want Project Assistance.
* Professionals from any technology background who want to migrate to emerging technologies.
* Industry acclaimed courses
* State-of-the-art infrastructure
* Industry Exposure
* Expert faculty
* Exposure to latest and emerging technologies
* Connect with Industry leaders
* Get a chance to network with like-minded people
* Participation and Course Completion Certificates
* 100% Development Oriented Training
* Learn by doing. Work on real time projects
* Get found by leading companies through our dedicated HR help desk
* Improve your communication and soft skills
* Our consultancy team plays a role of placement coordination for the candidates those who are undergoing training with us.
We Provide International Certifications:
* CISCO CERTIFIED NETWORK ASSOCIATE/ PROFESSIONAL (CCNA/CCNP)
* MICROSOFT CERTIFICATION FOR .Net
* SUN MICROSYSTEM CERTIFICATION FOR JAVA,J2EE * ZEND CERTIFICATION FOR PHP & ZEND FRAMEWORK.
* ISTQB CERTIFICATION FOR SOFTWARE TESTING * CERTIFIED ETHICAL HACKER (C|EH)
(A Training Division of Allied Biztech Solutions)
#4, 1st Floor,
Welders Street, Mount Road,
Phone : 91 44 4202 7475
Mobile: 91 94453 48493
Seriously? That's what you're going with? I prefer this tiny ad:
SKIP - a book about connecting industrious people with elderly land owners