This week's book giveaways are in the Jython/Python and Object-Oriented programming forums. We're giving away four copies each of Machine Learning for Business: Using Amazon SageMaker and Jupyter and Object Design Style Guide and have the authors on-line! See this thread and this one for details.
1) This gives the time in millis.
2) divide by 1000 to get the total number of seconds.
3) divide the resulting number by 3600 to get the hours.
4) divide the remainder by 60 to get the minutes.
5) the remainder, now should be the seconds.
try using the modulo operator.
Get me the mayor's office! I need to tell her about this tiny ad: