I am having a problem with @ElementCollections when I deploy to tomcat. When I run under eclipse w/o tomcat, there is no problem, I get the elements back. But when I move to tomcat, it throws an error.
This is my defined resource in "tomcat/conf/context.xml".
This is my persistence.xml file:
This is the java class that will call everything
And this is the error I'm getting:
I did not include the entire java entity class. Just the element that I'm having problems with.
Again, it works when I run on my machine through eclipse (I change the persistence.xml file for a direct connect). When I move to tomcat (I change persistence.xml to use DataSource), that's when I get the error!