- Created a role named "Test Role". Currently, there are no permissions assigned to the role.
- Created a user named "Katy".
- Assigned the "Test role" to "Katy". Removed the “Power User” role.
- Now, admin user views the public page of the user and add a portlet named "My Test Portlet".
- Admin user sign-out
- Logged-in as Katy and views the home page. The user is able to see the home page with "My Test Portlet".
My question: How the user katy is able to view the "My Test Portlet" as the "Test Role" do not have any privileges. I expect the user should see the error message “Access denied”. Please clarify my doubt.
Note: I’m using Liferay Community edition 6.0.4
Thanks in advance.
The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts -Marcus Aurelius ... think about this tiny ad: