The new version of Aspose.Network for Java 2.0.0 has been released. It supports reading Outlook PST files. It also enables users to read folders and messages information from PST file as well as extract and export messages from PST to disk in MSG format. The main new and improved features added in this release are listed below
- Read Outlook PST file
- Get folders and sub-folders information
- Get messages information from any folder in the PST file
- Extract messages from PST and save to disk in MSG format
- Access contacts information from PST and save contacts to disk in MSG format
- Access notes information from PST and save note to disk in MSG format
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Network for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Network for performing different tasks like the followings.
Aspose.Network for Java is a Non-Graphical Java component that enables Java applications to read and write Microsoft Outlook documents without utilizing Microsoft Outlook. It enables developers to create new MSG file from scratch, update an existing MSG file, read Outlook MSG file & get it's properties like subject, body, recipients in to, cc and bcc, Adding or removing attachment, sender information and MAPI properties. Aspose.Network for Java can be used with Web as well as Desktop Application.