• Post Reply
  • Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic

Text sections of Part II assignment

 
Jomon George
Greenhorn
Posts: 16
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Hello friends,

Can you please share your thoughts about the text sections of assignment?

What is the better approach for listing assumptions? Should it be common for the whole assignment? Or should it be on a diagram basis?

Should we have to describe about design/architectural approach? Do we have to tell anything about our preferred technology choices?

Thanks in adavance,
Jomon
 
Jeanne Boyarsky
author & internet detective
Marshal
Posts: 35279
384
Eclipse IDE Java VI Editor
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Jomon George wrote:What is the better approach for listing assumptions? Should it be common for the whole assignment? Or should it be on a diagram basis?

I did both. I listed my main/general assumptions on the first page. Then I listed diagram specific assumptions under each diagram.

Jomon George wrote:Should we have to describe about design/architectural approach? Do we have to tell anything about our preferred technology choices?

You don't have to, but I think it is a good idea. (I did.) I erred on the side of writing more than less.
 
Alexandre Delalieu
Greenhorn
Posts: 13
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
You will also have some opportunities to explain your approach in part 3.
 
Jomon George
Greenhorn
Posts: 16
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Thanks Jeanne and Alexandre!

What do you think about influence of technology choices in component diagram/class diagrams?


 
Jeanne Boyarsky
author & internet detective
Marshal
Posts: 35279
384
Eclipse IDE Java VI Editor
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Jomon George wrote:What do you think about influence of technology choices in component diagram/class diagrams?

It fits in a limit ted fashion. Such as if you are using EJBs, you'd have an EJB package/stereotype.
 
  • Post Reply
  • Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic