* Create an SOAP web service in a servlet container
* Create a RESTful web service in a servlet container
* Create a SOAP based web service implemented by an EJB component
* Create a RESTful web service implemented by an EJB component
* Configure JavaEE security for a SOAP web service
* Create a web service client for a SOAP based web service
* Create a web service client for a RESTful web service
* Create a SOAP based web service using Java SE platform
* Create handlers for SOAP web services
* Create low-level SOAP web services
* Use MTOM and MIME in a SOAP web service
* Use WS-Addressing with a SOAP web service
* Configure Message Level security for a SOAP web service
* Apply best practices to design and implement web services
Prash Negu wrote:Thank you. Any idea when will be the expected production date?
Thank you for writing to Oracle Certification Program.
For all your queries regarding training requirements please visit to contact your local Oracle University representative for further guidance. You can also call a representative at 1.800.529.0165 Oracle University will be better able to assist you with questions on training.
Regarding Exam Oracle Certified Expert, Java Platform, Enterprise Edition 6 Web Services Developer is already released in production version. Please visit our website
for more details.
Hi OCP Team,
Thank you for your response.
With respect to training requirements and availability, I originally contacted my local Oracle University representative (Edenrollment - copied), who forwarded my request on to you!
With respect to the exam - are you sure it is released in production? The Exam Topics are just 14 lines, compared with (a normal) 4 pages for the version 5 of the exam?
PLEASE ALLOW 5 BUSINESS DAYS FOR A RESPONSE
We have forwarded your training queries to our Education Advisers who will contact you with more information
Please refer to the course contents and exam topics while preparing for the exam. Regarding the training requirements you can also call a representative at 1.800.529.0165 Oracle University will be better able to assist you with questions on training.
Hi OCP Team,
With respect, I'm not convinced that your response addresses my question.
For training, Irina (the person I originally emailed) is getting an Education Adviser to contact me - so this is hopefully sorted.
However, with respect to the exam topics, I am well aware that I need to refer to them when preparing for the exam. However, my concern (and the concern of a number of people on various forums) is that the exam topics for this exam are just 14 lines compared with (a normal) 5 pages for version 5 of the exam. To me, these exam topics look incomplete? I'd appreciate it if you could look into this further, as without fuller and less vague exam topics, preparing for and taking the exam is just not feasible.
Mark Garland wrote:Hi all,
Having exceeded their own timescales by some way, I re-chased and have now been told "this will be reviewed next month".
I'm rapidly losing faith in these guys.
I'll keep you posted.