Win a copy of Cross-Platform Desktop Applications: Using Node, Electron, and NW.js this week in the JavaScript forum!
  • Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic

sending answer to a member  RSS feed

 
pankaj saxena
Ranch Hand
Posts: 47
C++ Java
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Suppose I have posted a query in any forum (eg. jdbc) and someone replied me. so i want to ask that how can i send the response to that person who has recently sent a reply to my query in order to have further discussion regarding my topic.

and i don't want to use PM (i.e. private message) to reply him.

thanks.
 
Mohamed Sanaulla
Bartender
Posts: 3174
34
Google App Engine Java Ruby
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
pankaj saxena wrote:Suppose I have posted a query in any forum (eg. jdbc) and someone replied me. so i want to ask that how can i send the response to that person who has recently sent a reply to my query in order to have further discussion regarding my topic.

and i don't want to use PM (i.e. private message) to reply him.

thanks.


Might be this is what you are looking for: You can use Quote button to quote for whom you are replying.
 
pankaj saxena
Ranch Hand
Posts: 47
C++ Java
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Mohamed Sanaulla wrote:
pankaj saxena wrote:Suppose I have posted a query in any forum (eg. jdbc) and someone replied me. so i want to ask that how can i send the response to that person who has recently sent a reply to my query in order to have further discussion regarding my topic.

and i don't want to use PM (i.e. private message) to reply him.

thanks.


Might be this is what you are looking for: You can use Quote button to quote for whom you are replying.


Don't mind , i am checking this suggestion of Quote by sending a message to you.
thanks.
 
Mohamed Sanaulla
Bartender
Posts: 3174
34
Google App Engine Java Ruby
  • Likes 1
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
pankaj saxena wrote:
Don't mind , i am checking this suggestion of Quote by sending a message to you.
thanks.


You can always remove quotes/messages which you think are not relevant to what you are replying.
 
  • Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic
Boost this thread!