• Post Reply
  • Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic

What time it takes to certificate to reach us ?

 
ankur trapasiya
Ranch Hand
Posts: 160
Java Netbeans IDE Ubuntu
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
hello ..!!!

I just passed my OCPJP on 26th February last week. I want to know that approximately how much time does it takes to certificate to reach me. I am living in india.
Thanks in advance...
 
Joseph M Joy
Greenhorn
Posts: 7
Eclipse IDE Firefox Browser Tomcat Server
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
ankur trapasiya wrote:hello ..!!!

I just passed my OCPJP on 26th February last week. I want to know that approximately how much time does it takes to certificate to reach me. I am living in india.
Thanks in advance...


It normally takes 2-4 weeks to reach.
Did you check in CertManager if it has been mailed? Certificates are mailed one week after the exam is completed.
 
Jackie Li
Ranch Hand
Posts: 30
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
I think now after Oracle take over, it has been a different story.

The processing time becomes much longer. Around 2 days after I passed one cert, the certdatabase showed status of passed, then 5 weeks after I passed the cert, there is still no further updates there. And according to some ranchers, it took around 3 months to receive the cert post.
 
Elchin Asgarli
Ranch Hand
Posts: 222
Chrome Eclipse IDE Google Web Toolkit
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
I got my SCJP certificate in 2 weeks. However I am still waiting for my SCWCD which I passed in September...
 
Rizvan Asgarov
Ranch Hand
Posts: 462
IntelliJ IDE Java Oracle
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Elchin Asgarli wrote: However I am still waiting for my SCWCD which I passed in September...

It is possible that you have noted the wrong address or your address has been changed... ???
 
Elchin Asgarli
Ranch Hand
Posts: 222
Chrome Eclipse IDE Google Web Toolkit
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Rizvan Asgarov wrote:
Elchin Asgarli wrote: However I am still waiting for my SCWCD which I passed in September...

It is possible that you have noted the wrong address or your address has been changed... ???


Nope.

They just delayed it first time because their system did not recognize my SCJP (they expected OCPJP), and then when I wrote to them they fixed it. However after the fix, 6 weeks passed and still nothing happened, so I wrote to them again, and then was asked to wait for 4 weeks. Now I am waiting for these 4 weeks...
 
Rizvan Asgarov
Ranch Hand
Posts: 462
IntelliJ IDE Java Oracle
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Elchin Asgarli wrote: Now I am waiting for these 4 weeks...

So i hope that they will not bother you again in these 4 weeks...
 
  • Post Reply
  • Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic