CSG Systems Overview:
CSG Systems is a dynamic and growing company of experienced professionals who provide Operations Support Systems (OSS) Management solutions for communications and entertainment service providers. CSG's software applications include customer management, order management, service request/trouble management, billing, collections, and e-commerce applications that work together in a variety of configurations.
CSG Systems' Data Management Services group develops data transformation solutions for existing customers on our systems. The group is made up of highly motivated individuals that represent some of the best talent in the industry. The group follows an Agile methodology that emphasizes teamwork and close collaboration with internal & external customers. It is committed to continuous improvement in how software is developed and it hires like-minded individuals that thrive in such an environment. Others job duties and qualifications are listed below:
• A passion for technology and its use to solve complex business problems in a timely and robust manner.
• Proven ability to define and implement robust architectures.
• Ability to work within a cross functional Agile team to develop, design and architect solutions in a highly iterative fashion.
• Act as mentor and advisor within software groups to ensure an integrated, seamless architecture.
• Experience developing highly scalable, mission critical applications.
• Recognized as technical leader and driver of significant architectural change in past jobs.
• Active participation in project and team design meetings.
• Active involvement in cross-team meetings as it relates to architectural and release planning.
• Work effectively with client support and implementation architects to resolve application issues.
• Resolve the most complex technical issues a team is faced with.
• Perform independently and lead a team on significantly complex assignments, including research, development, and support efforts. Directs prototype development and implementation efforts.
• Point of contact for technical expertise for team members. May function as team leader or assume project management responsibilities in team lead's absence.
• Telecommunication or cable industry knowledge preferred
• Ideal candidates will have a technical degree (engineering, MIS, computer science).
• 4+ year's development experience, preferably working with, and a desire to learn more about, Microsoft development tools.
• 3+ year's MS SQL Server 2005 or 2008 experience required
• Preferred skills for this role include (C#, .NET, ASP.NET, Web Services, WCF, SOA and OO design).
Please send resume to: leah_fanella [at] csgsystems [dot] com
pie. tiny ad:
Building a Better World in your Backyard by Paul Wheaton and Shawn Klassen-Koop