- Allow to create stamp annotation
- Allow to remove stamp annotation
- Allow to list Layers of PDF file
- Allow to display Contact and Signer's Name
- Dynamically fill expandable PDF form
- Provide support for fill color in annotations
- Enhanced PDF to TIFF Image Conversion
- Enhanced PDF page conversion to JPEG image
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Pdf.Kit for performing different tasks like the followings.
Aspose.Pdf.Kit is a Java component for PDF document manipulation of both windows & web based Java applications that allow developers to edit existing PDF documents. Main features include; Filling XFA fields in PDF, creating PDF document link, font style, modifying AcroForm, extracting and adding Images and text, getting and modifying meta information of PDF file, encrypting or decrypting a PDF file, Adding watermark or logo, append pages and converting PDF file to a single Tiff file or XML file.