Want a chance to work with Websphere 7? DISYS is seeking a Websphere Portal Developer for a long term contract or contract to hire opportuniy in Atlanta, GA. Feel free to send your resume to email@example.com if you are interested!
The Senior JEE Designer/Developer is competent to work on complex projects and applies an in-depth knowledge of engineering/automation concepts, practices and procedures. The Senior JEE Designer/Developer provides technical expertise in design and development of the application components. This technical resource is responsible for the design and development of components of a complex JEE application for a large web application hosted on a UNIX platform. This position requires that the candidate must be able perform analysis and work interactively with customers
• Must have at least 7 years of I/T experience on a variety of platforms and technologies.
• Must have at least 3 years of design experience in object-oriented applications.
• Must have hands-on experience with design patterns (e.g. Façade, Singleton, etc…)
• Must have 2 of 3 technologies:
o WebSphere Portal/JSF or WebLogic Portal / JSF o Websphere Process Server/ Websphere Integration Server
o Websphere Application Server/EJB or WebLogic Application Server/EJB
• Must be able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
• Must be able to mentor other team members both onshore and offshore.
• Must have strong Java foundation.
• Must have prior hands-on experience implementing JEE components (EJB, JMS, Web Services, transaction management).
• Must have prior hands-on XML experience.
• Must have prior hands-on experience using development tools (e.g. Rational, TogetherJ).
• Must have prior hands-on experience integration third party applications.
• Must have prior experience creating UML design artifact (e.g. Activity diagrams, Swimlanes diagram, etc…)
• Must have strong communication skills.
• Must have worked in a matrixed environment and projects that are geographically dispersed.
• Must have experience working in a Unix environment, preferably AIX.
• Must have a “can do” attitude.
• Ideal candidates will have prior health-care, insurance and/or Medicaid related experience, specifically claims processing and adjudication.
• Prior experience using BPEL.
• Prior product development experience.
• Prior hands-on experience in application integration using an Enterprise Service Bus (ESB).
• Prior experience using an object oriented development methodology (e.g. RUP, Agile).
• Experiencece using JMS.
• Prior experience on Hibernate and tuning queries for performance.
This technical resource is responsible for the design and development of components of a complex JEE application for a large web application hosted on a UNIX platform. This position requires that the candidate must be able perform analysis and work interactively with customers remy hair extensions,hair extensions.
Slideshow boring ... losing consciousness ... just gonna take a quick nap on this tiny ad ...
SKIP - a book about connecting industrious people with elderly land owners