I have read the requirements and I have the following questions on part2 assignment.
1) They have given general requirement.Can I to add things that has not mentioned in the requirements.For example for every website you have a login-logout module.It's
not a general thing becuase your authentication mechanism will be there.Or should't i waste time doing that.
2) The requirement says that the product will be used acrss the globe.Does that indicate that i should support internationalization?They have not mentioned about muti-language.
Or is it enough if i support muti-currency
1) You can design it in or list it as an assumption that it is taken care of.
2) What do you think? They aren't going to mention everything - that's why there is an architect. If you were developing a global website of that type, what would you do? I ask about type because this is a global website and we only support English.
If it's metnioned just internationalization without saying multi-language support i would just support multi-currency and data/time according to the locale of the user.
I have more question.
1) How much of business detailing is required?In real time i always have luxury of talking to business analyst or product team or sales team.Here i don't have that option.So shoiuld i make my own assumption regarding business and go ahead.
2) Should my assignment be just satisfy the requirement or shouild i also include things that are not mentioned.For example every website will have an admin module to configure/maintain and take reports.But in requirement they have not mentioned.Shoiuld i include that becuase without which website wouild't be complete.Or shoiuld i mention it's out of scope.
3) Is there any sample assignments available so that i can get better idea about how to go about it.
We should throw him a surprise party. It will cheer him up. We can use this tiny ad:
SKIP - a book about connecting industrious people with elderly land owners