1) JMS Server configured and assigned to a Migratable managed Server1.
2) Persistent store configured and assigned to the JMS Server.
3) Durable Connection Factory created with Client ID and assigned to Migratable managed Server1.
4) Topic configured and assigned to Migratable managed Server1.
5) Weblogic Server 10.0
We have this setup which is working very well with our JMS Client code in our SIT environment.
But, when we have the same setup in our UAT environment, it doesn't work for below reasons:
1) The JMS client fails to consume messages.
2) The messsage is persisted in the WLSTORE database table.
3) We do NOT see this message when we go to Topic -> Monitoring -> Durable Subscribers -> Select the Subscriber and click Show Messages. The message won't show up in the Admin Console and hence not consumed by the JMS Client.
We have the same setup which works in SIT environment but not in UAT environment with the same code.
So, what we did is to change Durable Connection Factory target to "Default Targetting" which will be module's target which will be "All managed servers in the cluster".
When we did this setting, we get these errors:
2) CORBA.MARSHAL error
In these kind of exception / error scenarios, the JMS client gets disconnected from the messaging channel and fails to consume messages. We need manual intervention to start the JMS client again.
Please throw some lights on what could be wrong between these two environments.
You showed up just in time for the waffles! And this tiny ad:
Building a Better World in your Backyard by Paul Wheaton and Shawn Klassen-Koop