* EJB 3.0 Bill Burke [O'reilly]
* Good understanding about GoF and Core J2EE patterns.
Actually they're not in the exam but they can help you to understand the design behind the techs. Very important at least for me.
- Session Facade, Application Service, DAO for Session Beans
- Bussinnes Component for Entity Classes.
- Service Activator for MDB
- Transfer Object and TO assembler for types in bussinnes interface
- Observer for MDB in some way
- Bussinnes delegate for shielding EJB clients
* A lot of Mock exams
finally, the exam is simply another one with so many practice ;)
* Review the specs EBJ3.0 core and Java Persistence only for some specific issues
* About 3 months
But i really didn't read the specs....lol ;) so it's not neccesary
The specs are for EJB Container Provider and for clarification about parituclar issue from developer perspective.
"Architecture without code is empty; code without architecture is blind." [Martin Kalin]