This week's book giveaways are in the Jython/Python and Object-Oriented programming forums. We're giving away four copies each of Machine Learning for Business: Using Amazon SageMaker and Jupyter and Object Design Style Guide and have the authors on-line! See this thread and this one for details.
I am looking for some more resources in QA department, please find the below job Descriptions & Responsibilities,
Education: B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA
Experience: 3-6 years as a QA professional. Knowledgeable in QA processes and methodology.
Job Description: Interface with product engineers and development engineers to understand requirements and develop comprehensive test plans/procedures that will ensure a quality product is produced. You will then be responsible for the execution of the test plan and completion of the QA process which will result in a successful deployment to our production web site. This position will be involved with all technical areas from the distributed transaction processing engine to the web based front end.
1. Generation of test plans and procedures for new development and feature changes.
2. Execution of test procedures
3. Development of testing tools.
4. Manage bug tracking system.
5. Ability to execute multiple regression testing cycle.
6. Lead bug review sessions.
7. Assist developers to develop minimal test cases and resolve problems.
8. Management of the build process.
9. Develop and improve the QA process.
FYI: Freshers are welcome,
Passed out year: 2010 with 60% aggregate score.
Interested candidates kindly post your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org NOTE: Also mention QA in the subject line for the above job description.