• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic

for Applet  RSS feed

 
Ranch Hand
Posts: 69
Java Mac OS X Oracle
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
 
Bartender
Posts: 5167
11
Java Netbeans IDE Opera
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
You code runs as expected for me.

Step through your if statements -- what background is set when cb1 is selected and cb2 isn't?
 
Darryl Burke
Bartender
Posts: 5167
11
Java Netbeans IDE Opera
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Additionally, never compare booleans to true or false.

edit And do you have a valid reason for using AWT and not the more modern Swing?
 
munjal upadhyay
Ranch Hand
Posts: 69
Java Mac OS X Oracle
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Darryl Burke wrote:You code runs as expected for me.

Step through your if statements -- what background is set when cb1 is selected and cb2 isn't?





It must be red..
and here , the output is white..
 
munjal upadhyay
Ranch Hand
Posts: 69
Java Mac OS X Oracle
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Darryl Burke wrote:Additionally, never compare booleans to true or false.

edit And do you have a valid reason for using AWT and not the more modern Swing?



I want to know all the inBuilt method like getState(), setState() ....
will you please send me the links.
 
Rancher
Posts: 42972
73
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

munjal upadhyay wrote:I want to know all the inBuilt method like getState(), setState() ....
will you please send me the links.


Are you asking for the javadocs? Those are easily found through by searching for them.
 
  • Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic
Boost this thread!