1. I have set up Tibco EMS Server
2. JBOSS4.2.3GA with jobs messaging
3. Two queues hosted in TIbco server firstQueue, secondQueue
4. I have consumer in JBOSS for firstTibcoQueue (FirstQueueBean.java)
5. I have session bean in jboss SecondQueueBean.java in the same server instance(same.ear) it post message on to secondTibcoQueue
Here the problem is, if Tibco server goes down in between, after that my MDB FirsQueueBean unable to consume message from the firstTibcoQueue.
But I am able to send messages on secondTibcoQueue.
I have monitored jboss logs after Tibco restart my server is able to reconnect successfully.
I am able to post the message but unable to consume the message.
Could you please let me know what is the problem here? Is I am missing any configuration. I have configured this instance as per JBOSS documentation.
Could you please let me know why my consumer is not able to reconnect to Tibco Server?