posted 11 years ago
I am sorry i did not understand what fragment means can you please elaborate
But here are steps that are roughly same for any kind of custom list
1. Add a listView to your main.xml(or the layout xml corresponding to your Activity class)
2. Make a CustomAdapter class by extending ArrayAdapter/BaseAdapter etc.
3. Implement its constructor (as per your needs) methods getItem and getView
4. Create your custom layout file
5. Make a ListView object and connect to your main layout by using findViewById
6. Create an object of your customAdapter and pass it as an object to setAdapter ()
This is usually how it works....