This week's book giveaway is in the JavaScript forum.
We're giving away four copies of Svelte and Sapper in Action and have Mark Volkmann on-line!
See this thread for details.
Win a copy of Svelte and Sapper in Action this week in the JavaScript forum!
  • Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Bear Bibeault
  • Junilu Lacar
Sheriffs:
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Tim Cooke
  • Henry Wong
Saloon Keepers:
  • Tim Moores
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • salvin francis
  • Frits Walraven
Bartenders:
  • Scott Selikoff
  • Piet Souris
  • Carey Brown

PWC6180: Unable to initialize TldLocationsCache in NetBeans

 
Greenhorn
Posts: 7
MyEclipse IDE MySQL Database Java
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Hello Guru's,

I am running my project in NetBeans 6.8 with Tomcat 6. It's having the concept of Struts 1.3

I included following code on the topmost line of most of my JSP's :

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">;

After build, its highlighting with a Red line and pop up with following statement:

PWC6180: Unable to initialize TldLocationsCache


Please treat it as urgency, and help me to resolve this issue..!!

Thanks in advance..!!!
 
Ashish R Srivastava
Greenhorn
Posts: 7
MyEclipse IDE MySQL Database Java
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
For more reference, I am providing you some start lines of my JSP :

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">;

<%@ page language="java" contentType="text/html; charset=UTF-8" %>
<%@ taglib uri="http://struts.apache.org/tags-bean"; prefix="bean" %>
<%@ taglib uri="http://struts.apache.org/tags-html"; prefix="html" %>
<%@ taglib uri="http://struts.apache.org/tags-logic"; prefix="logic" %>
<%@ include file="ReadPropertiesFile.jsp" %>
<%@ include file="JSInclude.jsp" %>
 
Ranch Hand
Posts: 81
IBM DB2 Eclipse IDE Java
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Hi,

The error has nothing to do with your doctype...thats for you HTML.

don't you forget the *.tld extention?


<%@ taglib uri="http://struts.apache.org/tags-bean"; prefix="bean" %>
should be
<%@ taglib uri="http://struts.apache.org/tags-bean.tld"; prefix="bean" %>
 
Ranch Hand
Posts: 3389
Mac MySQL Database Tomcat Server
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
You may have it urgent, but you should understand the basic understanding on the nature of forum and people.

No one is guaranteed to reply or solve your issue. At the max people can try their best, at their convenient time

Here is mine.

1. Read this link
2. More precisely, this link explains the issue.

Overall, as a summary what the poster in the other thread said was,


I have moved all the tld files from WEB-INF/tags to WEB-INF/tld and updated web.xml etc accordingly... this has solved precompilation issues.. and I am hoping it has solved the whole problem.



Try this and let us know.

All what I did was this
 
No thanks. We have all the government we need. This tiny ad would like you to leave now:
Thread Boost feature
https://coderanch.com/t/674455/Thread-Boost-feature
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic