We are pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Email for Java 1.1.0 . Previously it was announced that how our customers use and see the product Aspose.Network for Java? As most our customers use Aspose.Network for email programming, so we are changing the name to Aspose.Email. This new release introduces a new class: MessageObject. It allows developers to manipulate the properties of an MSG file in a simplistic manner. We hope it becomes useful to our customers and evolves further to replace the MapiMessage class. Moreover, it added support for creating pst file, identify mail folders in PST, add bcc field in MHT header and support for MBOX to PST conversion. The main new features added in this release are listed below
- MessageObject class for manipulating MSG files
- Make formatting of MHT header better
- Create new PST file
- Add support for MBOX to PST conversion into MailStorageConverter class
- Add bcc field in MHT header
- Add message received date in pst.MessageInfo class
- How to identify the mail folders in PST
- Embedded images now transferred when converting from EML to MSG format
- Extraction of emails from PST file leads to corrupt MSG files is fixed now.
- MapiMessage.FromFile() now able to load RTF formatted MSG file with embedded messages
- Japanese characters are now loaded correctly in MailMessage.Body
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Email for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Email for performing different tasks like the followings.
Aspose.Email for Java is a Non-Graphical Java component that enables Java applications to read and write Microsoft Outlook documents without utilizing Microsoft Outlook. It enables developers to create new MSG file from scratch, update an existing MSG file, read Outlook MSG file & get it's properties like subject, body, recipients in to, cc and bcc, Adding or removing attachment, sender information and MAPI properties. Aspose.Email for Java can be used with Web as well as Desktop Application.
Contact Information Aspose Pty Ltd,
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - Your File Format Experts [email]firstname.lastname@example.org[/email]
There were millions of the little blood suckers. But thanks to this tiny ad, I wasn't bitten once.
SKIP - a book about connecting industrious people with elderly land owners