This week's book giveaway is in the OCP forum. We're giving away four copies of OCP Oracle Certified Professional Java SE 11 Developer Practice Tests and have Scott Selikoff and Jeanne Boyarsky on-line! See this thread for details.
If you are interested to take this certification, I recommend the below topics.
• Topic 1 Design web applications using standard architectures, protocols, technologies and components
• Topic 2 Configure JSF within the Web Container
• Topic 3 Design views using JSF and EL
• Topic 4 Design custom components using Facelets
• Topic 5 Design and develop the model using JavaBeans or Pojos
• Topic 6 Integrate external resources such as JPA within Web Application
• Topic 7 Integrate navigation flow/ redirection
• Topic 8 Integrate models and views using events
• Topic 9 Validate application data
• Topic 10 Application data conversion
• Topic 11 Identify, Capture, and Resolve Errors
• Topic 12 Integrate Security
• Topic 13 Test, package and deploy applications