* Develops, maintains, and supports applications for the organization's Internet/Intranet sites.
* Programs all or selected components of Web applications based on given requirements.
* Documents components and applications.
* Collects client requirements, performs analysis, writes program specifications and develops designs for projects.
* Works with the team's developers and support team providing user interface development.
* Analyze existing code base and converted Java/jsp code for potential rewrite in new coding standard.
* Translate detailed design into working code for web application.
* Code, test, debug, maintain and refine the web software to produce the required product.
Java, HTML, JUnit, JSP, Servlets, Struts 2, JDBC, Spring, Hibernate,
Eclipse, Rational Application Developer
SQL (MS SQL Server, UDB environment)
WebSphere 6.+ or similar application server
Experience in designing, developing, and testing systems/services using J2EE/JEE architecture
Practical experience with Web Services
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
Typically has 3 to 5 years of IT work experience in software development, installation and modification in an online environment.
That new kid is a freak. Show him this tiny ad:
SKIP - a book about connecting industrious people with elderly land owners