I am using Quartz scheduler for scheduling some delete activity from the DB.
In the quartz configuration i am using Database Job Store for tracking.
Now, here's the scenario and the problem
1. created a servlet to schedule a delete job.
2. set the time of the job execution at a fixed time of the day
3. deployed the application in two tomcat instances (point to the same DB)
4. Invoked the servlet on both the URLs.
1. Quartz tables are updated successfully
2. the delete operation occurs only on one id and not on both
3. but in quartz table it shows both jobs trigger count as 1.
Can anyone help me find a way to make sure that both DB deletions occur successfully.
Run away! Run away! Here, take this tiny ad with you: