Win a copy of Functional Reactive Programming this week in the Other Languages forum!
  • Post Reply
  • Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic

Passed OCPJP

 
Abraham Daniel Immanual
Greenhorn
Posts: 3
Java Oracle
  • Likes 1
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
I just passed OCPJP today with 91%

I thank K&B a lot for their wonderful guide , without which i doubt i could have succeed

And for the Mock .... ExamLab Simulator , Even though i got not more than 65% in their exam
i was able to score 91% in the real exam.

And Thanks for the support of JavaRanch , helped a lot in tricky questions


 
Anayonkar Shivalkar
Bartender
Posts: 1557
5
Eclipse IDE Java Linux
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Congratulations!!!
 
vasudha shekar
Greenhorn
Posts: 16
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Hi,

Can you please tell us how many questions there were in the exam and the duration?

 
naveen rawat
Greenhorn
Posts: 7
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Congratulations
Can you please tell us which mock exams did you use to study for the exam???
 
Jeffrey Tian
Ranch Hand
Posts: 37
Eclipse IDE Java Linux
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Congratulations!
 
Abraham Daniel Immanual
Greenhorn
Posts: 3
Java Oracle
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
vasudha shekar wrote:Hi,

Can you please tell us how many questions there were in the exam and the duration?



There were 60 questions and the duration was 150 minutes ......
You would have plenty of time .... of that i m sure ......
Well i had ...... Plenty of time for reviewing my a questions.


 
Abraham Daniel Immanual
Greenhorn
Posts: 3
Java Oracle
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
naveen rawat wrote:Congratulations
Can you please tell us which mock exams did you use to study for the exam???



I took only 5 mock exams ...... all were from the free exam simulator ....ExamLab ..

The questions were tough ... But they provided explanation for all answers which was very helpful...
I felt their questions were pretty too tough compared to real exam ....
 
sangeetha raj
Greenhorn
Posts: 16
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Hi,

am also planning to give my test in APR..but i don't have the confident that i pass the exam..I did take many mock tests, but i couldn't get good marks in mock test also..
you mentioned that you took some mock tests in examlab..But i couldn't get any free mock test over there..please guide me how to get a free mock test...

Thanks in advance,
SR
 
Paul Anilprem
Enthuware Software Support
Ranch Hand
Posts: 3776
10
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Congratulations!!!
 
Karthik Seshadri
Greenhorn
Posts: 4
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
sangeetha raj wrote:Hi,

am also planning to give my test in APR..but i don't have the confident that i pass the exam..I did take many mock tests, but i couldn't get good marks in mock test also..
you mentioned that you took some mock tests in examlab..But i couldn't get any free mock test over there..please guide me how to get a free mock test...

Thanks in advance,
SR


Examlab mock tests are available in http://examlab.tk/scjp6.html? for SCJP 6 exam. you can download it for free and try taking the exams.
 
Ricardo Plascencia Silva
Greenhorn
Posts: 18
Java Linux Ubuntu
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Congratulations!!!
 
  • Post Reply
  • Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic